Friday, January 18, 2008

New Ring


I got my ring today. I love it! It's called "Memorial Teardrop Ring" and has a tear drop on the outside, and engraved inside it says, "Until we meet again." I've been having trouble knowing what to do with my rings. When I don't wear them, I feel lost and it feels funny, and I absolutely hate wondering what people think when they see me with six children and no wedding ring. I know. Todd used to always tell me, "It doesn't matter what people think, it matters what God thinks." I know, I know....but it hurts when my students ask, "Miss Wendy, are you married?" or "Where are your rings, Miss Wendy, did you get a divorce?" I tried wearing them on my other hand, but that just felt weird. Lately I just haven't been wearing them, but I hate that empty feeling. Anyway, I love this awesome new ring. My finger feels much better, safer, and happier.

Until we meet again... I can't wait for heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat ring! I'm glad you were able to find it and that it fills that empty space on your finger.
When you get a chance, check out the following blog and keep this family in your prayers. They have a tough, long road ahead, but our God is good. http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
Praying for you and the gang.
Love in Him,
Beth