Saturday, March 14, 2009

BIG DAY!

Today we celebrated Nathan's 18th birthday! Woooo Hoooo! We're all so proud of him. Happy Birthday, Nate!




Another big part of today was having Trina take her SAT's this morning. I still find it hard to believe she is a junior in high school.

For me, this was a day, although filled with joy, was also filled with a deep sense of missing Todd, the father of these children. Four years ago, I just never, ever thought a day like this could ever be imagined, let alone experienced in real life. It wasn't how it was supposed to be. This was a day that Todd should have been a part of. Yet God was here. God knew. And God got me through. Thank you, God, for my wonderful children, and for helping me through these difficult days. I'm learning that God's grace truly is sufficient.

No comments: