Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trina's New Look


Last night my friend took Trina to get her hair done. I've always cut it for her, but it's never been cut "professionally." She looks great. It's times like this when I long for Todd to be here to share in these milestones, and it makes me miss him all the more. It may not be a big deal to most people, but for our family, it's huge. Our kids are growing up and I hate that they are doing so without their Dad. I know he would be so proud of our little girl. She's turning into the young lady we had prayed for, one who loves the Lord and seeks to serve Him. I pray she continues to walk in the right direction all the days of her life.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

In the big picture...at the end of the story, Todd will know exactly what a good, Godly young lady Trina is becoming. I'm just sorry for the "in the meantime." Love and prayers for all of you!