Monday, February 4, 2008

Giants beat the Patriots?

How can this be? I'm sure this question is being asked by many tonight. When I was pondering this same question, it reminded me of a question I asked this week when talking with a friend. I was telling her I can't do this any more; I can't keep living without Todd here to help me. She said, "But you are." Then I asked, "How?" It seemed/s impossible to keep going, but yet here I am, nearly three years living without Todd. How? Then a friend sent me this verse from Psalm 63: "Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you, your right hand upholds me."

It's God! That's the only way. I can say like the psalmist, God is my help. His right hand upholds me. What an awesome thought!

Thank you, God. I know you are here with me. It's just hard when I can't see or touch or feel you as I could Todd. I need to strengthen my faith, and learn to trust you more. Thank you for not leaving me or forsaking me. I love you.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What's wonderful to know is you don't HAVE to hold Him...He's holding YOU!

Wendy said...

Wow! Thank you...just an extra bonus for me in pondering those words from Scripture. He's holding me. Thank you, Father.