Sunday, January 11, 2009

Two New Websites!!

This is not a "normal" post for me. I guess it is more of an advertisement, but I am thrilled to be able to share with you two new websites that God has allowed me to have a small part in creating and getting up on the web!

The first is called, The Christian StandPoint, and is several pastors who have gotten together to let folks know where Christians stand on key issues. Check it out: Christian StandPoint

Another one is a video presentation of the gospel, pure and simple, given by Dr. Allen Griffith. This one is called Christianity Pure & Simple, and can be used as a great tool to help spread the Good News. This is at: Christianity Pure & Simple

Let 2009 be one of opportunity to tell others about Jesus Christ and what the true meaning of "Christianity" is all about! My prayer is that you will use these sites and pass them on to others. Thank you!

No comments: