Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Letters To Todd

I think I solved my dilema of wanting to write "tales" about the children, yet constantly finding myself writing about Todd and how much we miss him. I'll write to Todd, telling him about the kids! Brilliant, I know. So here's my first letter:

Hey sweetie,

It's been 29 months and 3 days since we said goodbye here on earth. I know you are enjoying all the blessings of heaven, but I wanted to let you know how things are here.

The kids are growing so fast! Abe started college last month. He graduated from high school with honors and he even received an award for "excellence in mathematics!" He's adjusting well to college and getting excellent grades. Today he received a 108, the highest in his class, on an English assignment! He also received the highest score in his jazz appreciation class yesterday on another quiz...a 106. He's doing well.

The others are doing well in their school work too. Both Tiff and Winter scored high in their PSSA tests. We have smart kids, Todd! And are you ready for this? I started trying to homeschool the Tobster. She learned how to write her name! It's so cute. She's also learning the other letters (slowly) and how to count. She seems to be picking up things easily. Remember, her birthday is next Friday. She'll be four years old. She misses you and talks about you alot.

Today was a long day. I took Winter to see Dr. Paul tonight. She's been choking again, and he gave us another medicine (besides the prevacid he prescribed in the summer), and he also went over everything with me again. He said we need to have a plan worked out in our head so we don't panic. You were right again....he reminded me that it is important to stay calm, just like you used to say all the time.

I have so much more to tell you, but I'm going to end this one here for tonight. You would be so proud of our kiddos, hon. They are all doing well. There isn't a day, rather an hour, that goes by without us talking about you. We all love you so very much and miss you more than words could express. I'll write again soon! Wendy

No comments: