Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dear Todd: God is good!

Hey, hon. God has been so good to us. I guess you know all about His goodness now, walking side by side with our Saviour, enjoying the ultimate of His goodness in heaven! I can't wait to join you some day. I miss you. We all miss you; you were in our conversation a lot today.

The kids are doing well. They've been asking me to take them to the zoo again. I hope to get them there sometime next week. Toby especially loves the zoo.

Speaking of the Tobster, I wish you could have been with us Wednesday night. She has started attending the club at church with the "big kids," and she has been so much fun to watch. She says her verses, and this week was "Do that which is honest." When the teacher asked if the children had ever heard someone tell a lie, Toby's little hand went straight up in the air. "Abey told a lie and said I was stinky. I wasn't stinky. Him told a lie." She's growing up. Next Friday will be so difficult without you here. Four years old, Todd. Can you believe it?

God continues to be so good to us. He is watching and caring for us in your absence. It's not easy without you, but God is faithful and so good. The kids are doing well in school, and Abe is having a good start to his college days. Love you so very, very much...

No comments: