Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In a few months, we'll have FOUR teens!



I know, I can't believe it either. Our third child just turned 15 a few days ago, and I suddenly realized that our fourth child will be turning 13 in December! yikes....that will make four teenagers in the house.
If that isn't hard enough to believe, add to that the fact that I lost my husband 2 years ago to cancer. We were supposed to raise these kids together! I'm still having trouble with the reality that Todd will never again be coming home from work and eating dinner with us. I'm still in a dream, hoping that the nightmare will end.
Yet the birthdays keep coming. The kids keep growing. Everyone is getting older. Four teenagers at once. I can only hope it will be as exciting as Todd and I both hoped it would be.

No comments: