Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 Years

These last 3 years have clearly been the 3 most difficult years of my life. However, I have learned some important lessons that I will never forget, and that I will always cherish.

Lesson #1: God is a good God. He never changes. He's the same good God that brought Todd into my life, gave us 17 wonderful years together, and the same God that Todd is enjoying and praising even now, face to face.

Lesson #2: God is a faithful God. He keeps his promises. Even when my emotions cloud the feeling of His promises, He has never left us, He loves us and only wants the best for us, and He has always provided for our every need.

Lesson #3: A thankful heart to a good and faithful God, brings a peace and contentment no matter what my circumstances. I am so thankful for Todd. He helped me to grow in so many areas in my life. He made me the person I am today, and I am praising God for Todd and how He used him in my life. This is worth re-posting (at least worth it to me!):



Todd Jeffrey Radle
December 25, 1960 - May 6, 2005
Missing you...still crazy in love with you!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Many and thoughts and prayers are with you and your dear family today...((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen, I just wanted you to know that I have been praying for you and the kids all day. Hang In there Wendy. Love Ya, Kelly

Beth said...

Wendy,
My thoughts and prayers are with you! Whenever I check out your blog, the Lord often impresses me with how special your marriage to Todd was and how close your future reunion may be. Hang in there and keep leaning on Him.
Beth