Monday, April 21, 2008

more memories....

The kids are often talking about Daddy and different things he had done or said. Tonight at dinner they were remembering one of our favorite things about Todd....his very opinionated comments on anything and everything. He had come home from work one day while the younger ones were watching Dora the Explorer. "What is that? A dancing cigarette?" No, it's a map, Todd. It shows Dora which way to go in the show. "It looks like a dancing joint to me."

Leave it to Todd. Now every time I hear "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map..." all I can think of is a dancing joint. ugh.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, no, one of Sarah's favorite shows is Dora! I'll be looking at the map and listening to the song in a different light now. Thanks for sharing your memories and glimpses into your life with us. Can you even believe that Abe is almost finished with his first year at college?! For some things, time passes all too quickly.
God bless and keep you dear sister.
Love in Him,
Beth