Friday, October 20, 2017

Looking Unto Jesus!



Sometimes, as I had written previously, you really think God is directing your paths in a specific manner to lead you to a specific destination, but then He ever so gently guides you another way.  When this occurs, I admit, it is hard to understand why or where He is leading in a new a different direction.  You get your heart set on the other path, even dreaming of possibilities, yet you know that God knows best.  He sees the big picture, so why can't I walk with Him and not try to pull away  or run where my heart wants to run?

My heart needs to be closer to His heart.  I'm learning.  Although growing can be painful, I know His way is best.  I found this video I had made last year.  I had not watched it for many, many months, but as I was seeking to find my way again, I came across this video.  I watched again.  Of course, I cried.  When you are searching for new direction, or even any direction to where God wants you, it seems that is when the memories and missing those you love come back so strongly.  I sure am missing these precious folks who have been in my life.  I especially miss Todd today.  Life seemed simpler when he was here.  And more fun.

Just remember...keep holding on to Him, and no matter if you are seeking a new direction or just walking life's road, stay close to Him!

1 comment:

thea williams said...

This video brought tears to my eyes. I feel like I know you so much better now. Thank you for this beautiful post and pictures, dear Wendy.