Monday, November 29, 2010

A New Puppy!


Introducing......(drum roll, please).....GRENADE! Or Nader for short. We picked out our new puppy tonight. All 10 of us! My brother and parents joined the seven of us in all the excitement of picking out a puppy. We had a choice of four puppies that still were not picked. The entire litter was adorable,


but we all think Nader was the cutest (formerly known as "Punchy" from the original owners).



Toby loved holding the puppies. We couldn't believe how soft they were. And how tiny they are! They are 5 weeks old today, so we will be able to bring Nader home on the 20th of December, just in time for Christmas!


(Grenade is the one who found the most comfy pillows...blue collar in the middle)

I have to say, even with all the excitement and happiness, I wished Todd was with us, and I was wondering what he was thinking as he watched us picking out Grenade. I'm pretty sure he agreed with our choice. Grenade/Punchy was named after a special Uncle, so he's a special puppy already. I think he was their favorite, too. It will be hard for them when all the puppies get picked up, but I know they will especially miss their Punchy, our Grenade.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for this special gift at Christmas!

I know you are smiling at how cute he is! Aren't you? Admit it! :)


No comments: