Monday, April 12, 2010

Mourning to Joy....

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified." Isaiah 61:3

Toby's bestest friend is moving to CO this week, so to answer her many questions, we keep telling her that she will be with her Daddy who has a new job there. Now all she wants is to be with her Daddy. She keeps saying, "Why can't I be with my Daddy?" and things like, "Why can't I just die now?" She told me it was not fair that her friend could see her Daddy this week, but that she has to wait "forever." How do you answer such things? Well, I'm thankful for this verse. One day we will be re-united FOREVER, and our mourning will be turned to JOY! Can't wait for heaven....just sayin'...

No comments: