Saturday, September 7, 2013

100 Months Later

September 6, 2013...100 months.  Relay started at 6:30 pm...same time Todd went to heaven.  Everything still hurts.  Went to Relay for Life.  Absolutely painful. 

My Father in Heaven, Why does this still hurt so badly?  Why Todd?  I know I've asked these questions many times over the last 100 months, but WHY?  I watched the Survivor's Lap at Relay For Life.  Shouldn't Todd have been walking in that group?  What about all those bags lit in remembrance of those who have died from that horrible disease CANCER?  What about Todd's bag?  I'm sorry if I am selfish, but I REALLY HATE CANCER.  Please help me dear Father.  I need you now to be close and to hold me close to yourself.  I love you, Lord God, please hold me.  Don't let go.  I need you.






No comments: