Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday, February 27, 1988

 It's not very often February 27th falls on a Saturday, but today happens to be one of those occasions. Today, on a Saturday, 33 years ago, I married Todd J Radle. I will never, ever forget that day. It truly was a fairy tale wedding! We had over 300 guests from all over the country. It began bright and sunny, then rain, then sleet, and ended in blanketing the area in snow. That may not sound like a fairy tale to you, but to me, I was amazed that we had all types of weather in one day...our day! 

I was privileged to spend 17 years married to this man. And he was such a great husband and father, leaving us with so many great memories. But that's why it's still difficult to not cry when I remember those times. There are smiles too, but for some reason, even after all these years, I cry. I miss him. He was so good to us. Thank you, hon, for all those memories. And thank you, dear Heavenly Father, for allowing us to live those many years with such a fun, loving, godly man. I wish it were more, but am so thankful for those we were gifted with him.



No comments: